RedEye is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. RedEye is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Aus) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection Of Your Personal Information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to RedEye customer support features and the RedEye platform, you are required to provide Personally Identifiable Information when creating an account.
To reduce the risks to individuals using RedEye, we only store as much personal information as is required for organisations to effectively use the platform. Personally Identifiable Information stored consists of:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Password hash (if not using Single Sign-On)
Other information about you may be collected when you interact with the RedEye such as:
- Network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet and information about your Internet service provider
- Records of our communications with you, such as telephone, email, SMS, online and in person communications
- Computer and device information, such as device, application, or browser type and version, operating system, or time zone setting
- The location of your device or computer
- Service interaction information such as content views, downloads, and actions
- Identifiers and information contained in Cookies
- Other information that you provide us during the course of business
- Other information that is capable of identifying you
- Information is gathered to meet contractual obligations entered into between RedEye and the organisations using RedEye
Use of your Personal Information
RedEye collects Personal Information so that we can:
- Perform authentication related functions for the RedEye platform
- Provide organisations who are RedEye customers an audit log of actions and changes made to their data in the RedEye platform
- Enable Customer Success to communicate with users to provide support
- Market RedEye products and services
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will use for these new purposes only
- Data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries or processing transactions. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service.
RedEye takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
How we store your data
RedEye stores all Personal Information securely inside of our AWS Infrastructure which is hosted in Sydney, Australia. For data relating to authentication, RedEye uses a third-party provider, Auth0, which performs authentication functions for the platform with data stored in the US.
Your data protection rights
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request RedEye for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee for this service
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request RedEye to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request RedEye to complete the information you believe is incomplete
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that RedEye erase your personal data, under certain conditions
- Where an organisation is still a RedEye customer, your personal information will be retained for contractual and auditability purposes where your information has been used for that organisation
- Data will be removed when all Organisations who use your information are no longer RedEye customers
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that RedEye restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to RedEye’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that RedEye transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions
If you make a request, RedEye will respond within 1 month. Requests to exercise any of these rights can be to RedEye’s Data Protection Officer by emailing email@example.com.
RedEye produces information on our industries, products, and services which we think you may like and will use your Personal Information to send relevant information to you. You have the right to opt-out of all marketing communications at any time.
RedEye uses the following third-party services to deliver marketing communications which are provided your personal information (First/Last Name, Email) to enable the service:
If you would like to opt-out of marketing communications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be removed from any mailing lists.
- Provide security to web applications and identify devices
- Analyse your use of our services to develop features, improvements, or identify problems
- Provide assistance while you evaluate or use our services
- For further information regarding the function and operation of Cookies can be found at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- You may set your browser to not accept cookies however this will may affect your ability to use the RedEye platform or features on this website
Call: 1300 236 673
Post: PO Box 15584 Brisbane City, QLD 4001 AUSTRALIA